I feel lucky every day that I work in such a dynamic area. I'm a fourth generation East Bay native and I currently live in North Berkeley. My wife, Desiree Alexander, owns Dish, a women's clothing boutique located in Hayes Valley in San Francisco. We have two boys: Xavier (12) and Hollis (9). Our family loves the diversity and community here in the East Bay. I have been a licensed agent at Red Oak Realty since 1994. I have sold over 350 millions dollars worth of properties representing over 425 buyers and sellers. I am currently ranked 23 out over 2,000 agents in total sales volume, or the top 2% of all East Bay agents.
Beginning in 2007, I assisted my brother and his wife with full restorations, which involved purchasing heavily distressed older homes in Lakeshore and Rockridge, then designing, restoring and reselling them. Our investments set all-time market highs at that time. Restoring homes has given me a clear understanding of what updates yield the highest return on investments, how long updates take, and which reputable contractors, inspectors, loan officers and title and escrow companies to use. Having this information is critical for both buyers and sellers.
We are experienced and savvy negotiators. Hundreds of deals smartly negotiated on behalf of buyers and sellers. A proven track record.
Our market expertise and insider knowledge give us the ability to navigate in changing markets. We see most of the loyal inventory and use our connections to get the import market information in a timely manner. So our clients have intimate knowledge of the current market scene.
Through hard work, honesty, and integrity we have become a trusted expert in East Bay real estate. As a result, our past clients have always felt comfortable referring their family and friends to our team.
Some facts about us...
We have consistently been a top producing team in our company for the past 14 years. in 2016, we were the Top Producing Team in the Berkeley office. We are in the top 2% of all agents in the East Bay. Our strong production has given us a high level of expertise in in the East Bay market.
- 23 years of experience in the Berkeley market
- Ranked in the top 1% of Berkeley agents and in the top 2% of all East Bay agents
- Over 450 transactions closed
- Over a quarter billion in sales in the East Bay
- Last year we successfully closed 32 deals with both buyers and sellers
- 2016 sales volume was over $31 million
- We have successfully marketed 33 properties over the past 2 years
- Our average sales price over list price was 21.9% - the market average was 9.4%
- In 2016, our average days on market was 14 – the market average was 22
- We are #1 in our office for money spent on marketing our listings